You want to talk about breaking the mold and standing out? The Arizona Diamondbacks did just that with their newest uniform set. There are a lot of different things going on and much to discuss.
The new wordmark is fine. It’s not too crazy and it still takes a little hint of the old design. I am fine with it.
The logo also is nice return of the snake head.
Here is a Vine from Stephen Curry’s performance during the Warriors’ win last night, putting their record to 20-0.
Look at all the elements on display.
- Andrew Bogut doesn’t even box out but instead jogs back on to defense immediately after the pass, knowing that Curry will make the shot.
- Look at the dejection in Kemba Walker’s slumped shoulders when he sees Curry wide open.
- Stephen Curry has so much time, that he checks his footing to make sure he’s shooting a three-pointer.
- Hornets coach Steve Clifford is just disgusted with what just transpired.
- All five Hornets are in the paint hoping for a rebound. Frank Kaminsky is looking for someone to box out but his man is already going back on defense.
- Klay Thompson watches and nods, knowing the Warriors just made the Hornets pay with the extra possession.
The Warriors are dominating. They are demoralizing the opposition. They are 20-0. That’s their season in a six-second video.
We had known for a while that this could be a possibility. Now it’s a reality. Super Bowl 50’s halftime show will be headlined by one of the most overrated, worst bands of our generation. Coldplay will take the stage in one of the greatest platforms in American music.
What a shame. The NFL couldn’t secure one of these performers?
Coldplay isn’t music that connects with the average NFL fan. Their music doesn’t get you excited. It’s slow, it’s mellow and doesn’t really bring much energy you would want to a capacity crowd at the Super Bowl.
Adidas and the NBA unveiled the uniforms for the All-Star Game in Toronto later this season. Much like the Raptors’ current uniform, they take the f0nt and simple design look for this uniform. For the most part, I am totally fine with that.
But we encounter some problems.